Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 3:31 PM

THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER
Chapter 1


My name is Sara Anthony. I'm a girl who lives in a simple life with her mom and step-dad. I really love my step-dad just like my own biological dad. Mom never told me about my real dad. I've never known how he looked like. Mom and dad divorced when I was 11-months old.



"What? We're moving out again!" I shouted. "Yes, dear. Your dad has to settle his job in New York," told mom. "but I've finally found a friend here. We've lived here for 4 years and now we're moving?" I paused and continued, " My first year of high school starts next week and I want it to be here!". "I'm sorry, honey. It's your dad's decision," told mom. I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door. I really enjoyed traveling but it was really hard for me to fit in a new school and new surrounding. After many years of moving here and there, I've finally found a best friend after settling here for four years, in Texas. Okay, maybe not a best friend. She's just a friend whom I can hang out with. Maddie was the greatest friend I could ever ask for except that she treated me only as a friend. I've never had a best friend in my life because of the moving here and there thingy. Yeah, I'm always lonely especially at home because I'm the only child. (sigh) Just two more days for me to spend my time her and I'm off to New York.




2 days later...

"This is our new home?" I asked as soon as we stepped into our new house. OMG. I can't believe we're living in a penthouse in New York. All the furniture were there. "But we can't afford this house," I told. "Don't worry, my company has get it all covered," told dad. Okay, now I'm excited. Wait, tomorrow's my first day in high school and I barely know anyone in New York! Darn...I'm going to have a hard time in school tomorrow. "Mom, where is my room?" I asked. "Just pick the one that you like," told mom. COOL...I can choose my room by myself. I went to every room and checked the scenery outside. Hmm...Which room should I take? The one facing the city, the one facing the..wait a minute. All of them are facing the city! Okay. Should I choose the room facing the bank, the mall, the office or the other penthouse? OMG. What a cute guy living in the other penthouse! Fine, I'll pick the room facing the other penthouse and you know the reason why I've chosen it. I entered the room and check out the furniture. As I looked out the full-length window, I was stunned when I saw the cute guy looking at me from the other penthouse which was directly opposite my room. His face turned red when he realized that I saw him. He quickly walked off and I didn't see him afterwards. That was AWKWARD. I sat on the bed. Whoa. This bed is very comfy. I lied on the bed and eventually dozed off.





"Honey, wake up! You're going to be late for school," told mom. I woke up & got ready with my eyes half closed. After I've dressed, I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast. "Sara, why are you so sleepy? Aren't you excited to make new friends?" asked mom. Hey, where am I? Oh ya, I totally forgot. We're in New York. "Mom, what if I can't fit in with the other kids in school? I meant this is New York. The people here might be different," I said. "Oh...honey. I'm sure you can fit in," comforted mom. She hugged me & continued, "C'mon, I'm going to drive you to your new school after you finish up your breakfast,". "Don't they have school bus?" I asked. "I don't think so. They either have chauffeurs or their own vehicle," told mom. Chauffeur? What kind of school is it?





END OF CHAPTER 1

"Here we are," mom said. Whoa...The place was totally awesome. Most of the students were dressed in Prada, Chanel, Gucci and other designer labels. "Mom, am I schooling in a private school?" "I guess so. Dad was the one who chose this school," told mom. 'VICTORIA HIGH SCHOOL'. That was the name of the school. When did mom & dad have all the money to pay for the fees? I mean all this while I've been attending public schools but after I moved into New York, everything has changed. Firstly, I live in an expensive penthouse & now I'm attending private school. I got out of the car, said bye to mom and went toward the entrance.





"Oh. Shoot!" I turned to my left & saw a guy looking at me. His face looked familiar. "I'm so sorry, miss. I was aiming for the rubbish bin but failed," said the guy.


Profile


This is a blog where I share stories which I write. I've been working on it since 10 thus some scenes are ridiculous, lame and childish. Mind that. Criticism is welcomed for any improvements but please mind your words when criticising. Enjoy.


Board



Archives



Credits